American College Sports News
Origin » , Daniela LevyDaniel Levy is co-editor of the English edition of the Positive Psychology News Daily.
Daniel Levy is a psychologist in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with the following experience:
- Graduate student in Clinical Psychology at Hospital Heart Institute - Incor HC-USP, 2000-2001.
- Graduate student in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for HC-USP, 2006.
- Specializing in Health & Wellness Coach and Coach Wellcoaches by American College of Sport Medicine, 2010.
- Founding Fellow Institute of Coaching Mc Lean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 2010.
- Develops and manages programs in Health Promotion in Business since 2007.
- Coordinates courses in Wellness Coaching and activities related to coaching (supervision and care), since 2007.
- Director and Chairman of the Carevolution APPAL (Association of Positive Psychology in Latin America).
Распродажа остатков Grisport информация тут.
You might also like:
We must end publicly funded HS & college2010-08-21 08:03:55 by tooradical2
Competitive athletic programs.
Competitive HS sports programs distract from the purpose of education: the intellectual, vocational, cultural and moral development of our children.
College sports are little more than a publicly funded boot camp for students who have little chance of a career in professional spots. The programs are a subsidy of professional sports franchise investors, with little benefit to the schools.
Ultimately, many of those who do attain a professional athletic position end up in bankruptcy and drug addiction.
Spot the contridiction2008-06-06 12:03:53 by -
Walking Golf Course Affects Swing, Performance
FRIDAY, June 6 (HealthDay News) -- If you walk rather than ride a cart when you golf, you'll be adding more exercise to your life -- and maybe more strokes to your score, a new report suggests.
When walking 18 holes, a golfer's swing and mechanics change for the worse, causing the player to hit the ball with less distance and accuracy, according to a study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine annual meeting, May 28-31, in Indianapolis.
Day 3 in the DR — NCAT Aggies
Conrady is the national director of Score International, a Christian ministry that in part invites American college basketball teams to the Dominican to witness a different culture. “We're going to visit some young women who have had very rough ..
Nutritional guidelines revised, activity standard questioned. (News).: An article from: JOPERD--The Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
Book (American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD))